Make a P.L.A.Y. Date with P.L.A.Y. Space Consulting, where we come to your site to share our experience, knowledge, and philosophy for a new way of being with children in the classroom.
Our on-site P.L.A.Y. Date will re-envision and transform your space in a 3-step process:
We’ll help you think outside the box about your classroom environment.
We’ll customize a design plan for your space.
- Create a new space!
We’ll assist you in creating a Reggio-inspired Project P.L.A.Y. Space for your classroom.
Developing Genuine Relationships Through the Art of Play, our workshop for educators, is available for your professional development needs and conferences.
Ready to set up an on-site visit and consultation or book us for a workshop? Email us!
Project P.L.A.Y Space Consulting clients and Workshop Engagements:
- Keystone College
- Manor College
- West Chester University
- Temple University
- Arcadia University
- Philadelphia Community College
- Miquon School
- Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education
- The Cooperative Nursery School at the Unitarian Society of Germantown
- Delaware Valley Association for the Education of Young Children
- Founders, Childhood Progressive Educators Study Group